SELF POWERED RADIATOR VALVE
Radiator valve actuators are used as smart room control to control heating on a single room level. Apart from energy savings based on scheduling, reduced target temperatures and elimination of overheating, it also maintains temperature of choice…
03 SENSOR HUB 2.0
WINNER OF THE AHR EXPO INNOVATION AWARD IN BUILDING AUTOMATION. The O3 Sensor Hub 2.0 has an open platform and multiple IoT interfaces that make it possible to communicate and integrate with almost any system…
03 ROOM CONTROLLER
Excels at controlling multiple rooms: The O3 Smart Room Controller is DIN rail mountable and combines modular I/O with room-level integration. The O3 is a complete solution that combines HVAC, access and lighting control in a modular system…
Self Powered Radiator Valve
Radiator valve actuators are used as a smart room control to control heating on a single room level. Apart from energy savings based on scheduling, reduced target temperatures and elimination of overheating, it does also maintain the comfort temperature of choice. Micropelt’s wireless, battery- and therefore maintenance-free actuator products are a time and cost efficient alternative compared to wired solutions. Retrofitting of wires is time consuming and expensive while the existing building stock in many cases even not allows to interfere. In addition, fire load reduction using wireless communication is providing another great value for both, residential and commercial buildings.
- New design with local setpoint adjustment!
- Integrated thermogenerator.
- 365 days per year operation through excess energy generated in winter season.
- New: Bi-directionalEnOcean Euipment Profile A5-20-06.
- Internal temperature controller.
- Interval between 2 and 60 minutes or in automatic mode!
- New: Easy readout of the flow temperature with every 4BS telegram.
- Exact valve position guarantees precise room temperature.
- Status information to visualize energy-management.
- Configurable through remote management/commissioning (ReMan/ReCom).
- Small, compact design and slight: 55 x 95 mm (Ø x d), 260 g.
- Energy savings and CO2 reduction!
- Enables batteryless and thus maintenance-free system solutions!
- Already existing heaters can be retrofitted without interfering with the building fabric.
- Enables buildings with energy efficiency class A or B according to EN15232.
- On demand and/or presence-based heating control for every room.
- Compatible though international EnOcean standard.
- Single room solutions.
- Solutions for multiple rooms and/or floor-level.
- Solutions for building automation systems.
O3 Sensor Hub 2.0
Winner of the AHR Expo Innovation Award in Building Automation. Experience the Best Smart Room Control on the Market. The O3 Sensor Hub 2.0 has an open platform and multiple IoT interfaces that make it possible to communicate and integrate with almost any system. Sold as an independent product, the O3 Sensor Hub provides easy installation and user-friendly flexibility.
Use sensor fusion to detect motion, sound, light, temperature, and occupancy with new levels of accuracy.
The sensor hub replaces multiple room sensors with a one-per-room cost-competitive solution when installed together with an O3 room controller…
- SENSOR FUSION
- Multiple sensors used to determine room occupancy and temperature.
- Quick response via IR temperature.
- Light level and light color sensing.
- User feedback via speaker or LED ring.
- I/O to connect to nearby light ballasts or ceiling valves (chilled beam) or expanding motion.
- enOcean option to add additional sensors and outputs, expand control.
- Noise level indication.
O3 Smart Room Controller
Modular Room Integration The O3 Smart Room Controller is DIN rail mountable and combines modular I/O with room-level integration. The O3 is a complete solution that combines HVAC, access and lighting control in a modular system. It combines multiple protocols and I/O points in one unit.
Excels at controlling multiple rooms
Control HVAC, access and lighting with just one system.
- Universal I/O.
- No more inputs and outputs. Use universal points to control or read from field equipment.
- Reduce engineering and product costs by being able to use every point on the board.
- Modular Room Integration.
- Connect to KNX, DALI, EnOcean and Modbus by adding modules.
- Control HVAC, access and lighting without having to run separate networks.